Mould and core coatings based on water as a solvent are designed for a wide range of applicatins and can be dipped, flooded, brushed or sprayed.
The combination of high-quality suspensions and binders with selected fire-resistant basic materials gives our Konfix water-based coatings outstanding properties.
They can be used on almost all sand moulds and cores and are usually dried in the stove.
• Reduction of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
• Improvement of the working environment (no exposure to solvent fumes in the workplace)
• Avoidance of the storage of combustible products and auxiliaries
• No additional fire protection required
• Reduction of costs for adherence to ATEX or similar requirements for tools
• Cost reductions by using water instead of expensive solvents
• Optimised processing properties
• Improved casting surfaces
Would you like more information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail.
We are also happy to produce and develop coating solutions according to your wishes.